How to Make a Booking
Bali Rent Cars offers a range of rental vehicles for your holiday or business trips in Bali. When you need transportation either for individuals, couples or groups of friends and families then now you're be on the right place. You may choose your rental car that suits to your needs as we provides compact city cars, medium family cars, exploring jeeps or 12, 14 and 20 seats mini buses.
To book your rental car with Bali Rent Cars is now quite easier as our new website provides online instant booking. Below is the list on how to make a rental car booking with us.
- Choose the car category that suits to your preference on 'Our Fleet' menu tab and select your rental car.
- Choose 'Number of Days' options and select your booking dates. Select number of car needed, default is 1.
- Choose 'Number of Seat' options for renting Isuzu Elf mini bus. Select number of car needed, default is 1.
- When the car is 'in stock' please choose 'Start Date' and 'End Date' of your rental duration.
- Choose either you want to pay a deposit or pay full amount by clicking the radio button.
- When done click 'Add to My Car Rental' button and your chosen car will be added to your cart. Click 'View Cart' button to see your booking details.
- Double check your 'Cart Totals' and click 'Proceed to Checkout' button when done and you'll be redirected to 'Checkout' page.
- Complete your billing details and when needed please add an additional information (order notes).
- Check once again your order details and choose payment method. Default is 'Credit Card'.
- Please check 'I have read and agree to the website terms and conditions' (mandatory) and click 'Place Order' button.
- A notification of your rental car booking status will be sent to your email address.
- When the payment has been made either by credit card or bank transfer for deposit payment, please check your order and payment status by click 'Login/My Account' tab at 'Account' menu bar. At your 'Dashboard' choose 'Orders'. You will see your order status as 'Partially Paid' and you will be notified by email to pay the 'Future Payment' when it's due. When you have made the 'Future Payment' you will see your order status as 'Processing' or 'Completed'.
- When the payment has been made either by credit card or bank transfer for pay full amount, please check your order and payment status by click 'Login/My Account' tab at 'Account' menu bar. At your 'Dashboard' choose 'Orders'. You will see your order status as 'Processing' or 'Completed'.
- In terms of payment failure or error, you will be notified by email and updated in your 'Orders' status.
- For payment by credit card, our payment gateway using 3DS authorization to avoid credit card fraud. Your credit card must be compliant with the 3DS authorization. When you click 'Pay' button at credit card form, a one-time OTP will be sent to your SMS number. Please check with your credit card issuer about 3DS authorization.
- If you have made payment by 'Direct Bank Transfer' either for deposit or pay full amount, please use THIS FORM to confirm your payment.
That's all! But if you're not sure for what you're doing with the instant booking functionality, you may complete the enquiry form available on the contact us page. Alternatively send us an email or use our Whatsapp button along with details of your order.